The information rushes on the person as a snowball. The knowledge gap (not to mention the skills) of information technologies is widening: while at one end people are thinking about preventing the insidious acts of artificial intelligence, at the other they are not aware of the existence of Internet channels for business promotion and do not understand how promotion of a site, brand or product occurs in the digital space.
Explanation in an accessible form, visualization and longreads, permanent communication takes more and more time from Internet marketing agencies, that want to describe their services to the customer. Within the framework of digital education (DQ), we find five points of digital and internet marketing that can separate these concepts.
- The concept of digital marketing includes Internet marketing, but it is not identical tough. Actually, the Internet is only a network (part) of the digital world.
- Digital marketing includes different tools such as SEO (search engine optimization) and SMM (social media marketing), PPC (contextual advertising) and PR marketing, direct marketing (direct mail) and content marketing, advertising in mobile applications, programs, e-book, games, etc. and CRO (conversion rate optimization) – optimization of site conversion. Digital marketing includes digital channels not only on the Internet, but also such as mobile communications, radio and TV, and Internet marketing also includes a purely area of copper channels on the Internet. CRO is achieved by the site usability analysis tools, i.e. directly reactions and actions of the user, testing of changes and necessary to increase the conversion rate of implementations based on this analysis and testing. As a result, KPI increases and the level of conversion increases with the promotion of a product or service, brand and company.
- Internet marketing often calls online marketing, while digital marketing also includes offline digital communication.
- The use of the term “Internet marketing” is directly related to the methods of direct interaction with potential customers, only in comparison with Digital-marketing, Internet marketing is limited to Internet space. But, at the same time, the localization of the Internet allows you to develop more dynamically and an order of magnitude more intensively than other digital channels of digital marketing (printing, TV, radio).
Why is digital marketing so attractive?
Every year, advertisers prefer this type of marketing for banner advertising, printed products, simple advertising on radio and television. What are the main reasons for this trend?
- The target audience. More and more people visit various sites in order to familiarize themselves with and purchase products. This flow is due to the popularity and practicality of online stores, and after a while the growth of customers will only increase.
- Profitability. With proper implementation and effective operation of all digital marketing tools in the complex, you will receive a much lower cost of attracting customers, comparing with other methods of business promotion.
Analytics. An indispensable and versatile tool. Using it, digital marketing agency new york based, will be able to track the number of visits, time spent by customers on the site, what they pay more attention to, and at what point they leave the page, what advertisement most attracts the visitor to your site, and which ones they ignore, in what way and from what sources customers get into the CRM-system, what is the cost of the client and the amount of sales in general.